Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookies and Cream Pizookie

This summer in Austin I had my first meal at BJ's, the home of the Pizookie. And I LOVED it. Especially the Oreo Pizookie, which I still claim changed my life. Having none out here in Hawaii my sweetheart, Scott, offered to make me one last week. The problem is that there seems to be no one on the internet that has this recipe, so he made it up, and it was sooo great. So here is what he did!



Ingredients:
20 Oreos
1/2 Stick of Butter (melted so that its hott)
1.5 Cups of small marshmellows


Directions


Put the Oreos in the Blender and blend
Put 1 cup of marshmellows inside the blender
Pour the melted butter on top of the marshmellows and the now blended oreos (leave the Oreo's on top so that the hot butter will melt them a little bit)
Blend it all together. Blend it so that it becomes kinda pastey some chunks are fine though!
Once it is all buttery, pour into a pie pan and put the other 1/2 cup of marshmellows on top of it.
Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes (you want it to still be gooey)
Take it out, scoop some cookies N cream ice cream on top, and enjoy immediately!

2 comments:

  1. Kels have you had Hula Pie??? Seriously the best thing in the world and you have access to it all the time I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No?!?! What is that and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete